As you would expect, things will be different – like they are everywhere since Covid-19. So here’s what you need to know about our reopening:
We appreciate your cooperation with these guidelines as we all navigate the new normal and look forward to seeing you in June!
- New hours will be Monday-Friday 9am-3pm & Saturday 9am-4pm
- All customers will be required to wear a mask while in the shop. Our volunteer’s health and safety is our top priority so there will be NO exceptions on this. You must supply your own mask
- You will enter the shop by the West door and exit thru the East door
- While in the shop, we expect “social distancing” to be practiced
- There will be a queue for customers to line up 6 feet apart while waiting to check-out
- The fitting rooms and public restroom will not be available for use. Please plan ahead!
- The shop will be adhering to state mandated safety and sanitizing procedure for retail business